- We submit your prayer space reservation with The Western Wall Foundation.
- We confirm your Prayer Guide’s language and the schedule with them before the event.
- We coordinate with their staff before and during the event and guide you through the process.
Book your Bat Mitzvah ceremony at The Western Wall to have a prayer service with an English-speaking guide. This booking includes:
Prayer Space Reservation:
- Your own table at the Western Wall tunnels. PLEASE NOTE: This area of the Western Wall features separate seating for men and women. If you’re looking to have your ceremony at the egalitarian (mixed seating) part of the Western Wall see the Robinson’s Arch reservation page.
Professional Prayer Guide:
- English-speaking prayer guide leading your prayer service.
- Candle lighting ceremony.
- Total service duration: ~1 hour.
- Orthodox prayer service.
Bat Mitzvah Certificate:
- Custom certificate with girl’s Hebrew name.