- We submit your prayer space reservation with Robinson’s Arch.
- We confirm your Prayer Guide’s language and Nusach and the schedule with them before the event.
- We coordinate with their staff before and during the event and guide you through the process.
Book your Bat Mitzvah ceremony at The Western Wall to have a morning prayer service (Shacharit) with an English-speaking Rabbi. This booking includes:
Prayer Space Reservation:
- Your own table at the Robinson’s Arch Ezrat Yisrael. PLEASE NOTE: This area of the Western Wall features mixed seating for men and women. If you’re looking to have your ceremony at the Orthodox (separate seating) part of the Western Wall, see the Orthodox Space reservation page.
Rabbi / Prayer Guide:
- English-speaking Rabbi / prayer guide leading your morning prayer service.
- Choose between reform and conservative prayer service.
- Total prayer service duration: ~1 hour.
- Your table at the Robinson’s Arch includes a Torah scroll to be used at the ceremony.
Bar Mitzvah Certificate:
- Custom certificate with girl’s Hebrew name.